January 23, 2012

100th Post


Okay - so I handed over control and nothing has happened on here. So I took it back.

Firstly, Happy Belated 70th to Civil Air Patrol. Semper Vigilans

I was not a member for the festivities. A lot has happened in the last year. I have started a new job that has since taken me away from CAP, so I've let my membership expire. One day I will return, but not today.

As a result of these changes, What's a Flight Officer will be re-branding itself into an aviation-centric blog as opposed to the niche market of CAP. 2012 promises to be a revolutionary year for aviation: FAA Next Gen, UAS integration, Commercial Space and potential fielding of the F-35 by the USAF.

For now, we'll be keeping the What's a Flight Officer moniker, but a rebranding of this sort sometimes calls for a new name.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Inno Garage said...

Loved this post and also the blog. Branding Agencies in India are also catching up with the West. Lets hope a war and more creativity.